Word Play: Racy in Red

« Home | The Killer Kujo Wasp » | Pig-Pickins » | Migraine. » | Hi mom. hi dad. » | Racial Issues in the South » | Late trucks, and the Non-Party Kid » | Anxiety and Bad Goodbyes. » | Going-Away Parties » | I am now a mother bird. » | Introvert »

Racy in Red

We have great news. I've always been proud of being a redhead, and I just found another reason to be.

Last night i was watching WRAL news when an interesting story was mentioned:

Brunettes may turn heads and the fair-haired may be in demand, but it seems the racy redheads are the real deal when it comes to having an active … um … social life —

A study done by Hamburg sex researcher Dr. Werner Habermehl says that of all the ladies out there, redheads have the most sex, The Daily Mail reports.

Habermehl looked at the sex lives of hundreds of German women and then compared them by hair color to come to his carnal carrot-topped conclusion.

"The sex lives of women with red hair were clearly more active than those with other hair color, with more partners and having sex more often than the average. The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation," Habermehl said.

Of course, I was sitting next to my father at the time, so the entire report was rather uncomfortable to say the least.



I'm not sure this is a one-hair-color-fits-all situation though. Because thus far my red hair has not helped me much in the guy department.


perhaps my "racy red head" side will come out someday... or perhaps with my luck, I'll be the one red head who grows into an old maid, lagging behind all of the brunettes and blondes in lust and love.

So back in long beach, I knew this girl named candice - she had red hair. When I went to school with her she was sort of a bookworm, shy, and unatractive. I went back to visit, she had become the sexiest chick i went to school with, she was nomited "myspaces hottest girl of the week"
and she was getting 3x more action than whoever you tought was getting the most.
I'm not saying you are middle school candice, but the action is coming.

whitney's parents....umm, i have nothing to say
goodbye,
-john

Having red hair as a guy does not seem to help much.

Red hair has a way of always looking pretty :)

And nobody will pick an argument with you because we all think you'll fly off the handle at any minute!

Just echoing what you said about parents though - isn't it the most awkward thing when you have to sit through a suggestive song or something with them in the car. *shudder*. So glad I can drive now.

Who says that your red hairs haven't helped in the guys department? Here is a guy sending you love from india. ; - )

Cheers, Rohit

red hair = fire crotch.

love you boo.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Whitney Davis
  • From Eagle, Idaho, United States
  • I try to see the best in each situation and I believe that happiness is often a choice. I don't like being home and would rather be spending my time with my friends... people I try to choose wisely. I've made many mistakes, but I've learned from each of them, so in retrospect I'm glad I experienced them. Life is a collection of events that has helped me grow as an individual.
My profile

Links

Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]