Word Play: why am i so depressed?

« Home | CAR CRASH » | Parties and Paste » | Abortion » | Ghost Towns and Down Days » | Concerts and Balloons » | Scientology » | Redheads Shouldn't Be in the Sun... Ever » | The Lakehouse and the Future » | Strange Ramblings » | Heavenly Salad »

why am i so depressed?

I'm thoroughly depressed this evening
and I can't figure out why.

I'm on the verge of tears.


I'm going to go to sleep. Maybe that will help.
Please, let this help.

Hey cheer up, at least you'll still have me for a friend when you wake up tomorrow...

...as long as you perfect that salad recipe and make me some!! :p

This happens in life. I go through this many times. But there is a message in it that one has everything but still something is missing in life. And meditation helped me in being strong to face situations like this when one feels helpless.

Check : www.activemeditation.com
&
www.cybercommune.blogspot.com

Cheers, Rohit

take a hot candle lit bath and cry for as long as you can without thinking about it.
<3
John

Hey

I hope the sleep helped. I find a good (or even a bad) night's sleep is the bets mood resetter I know. At least you have a shot at being/staying in a neutral mood the next day. Snaps you out of nasty negative thought spirals

Hope you're feeling better

RM

I have days like that sometimes. I get into a mood and I don't know why. I think the hot weather does not help.

I hope you feel better soon.

I'm terrible. I have a complete split personality easily flitting between being madly happy to intense depression.

Whilst depressed I just can't come out of it. I become restless and obnoxious. Not nice. I like me when happy.

Put a comedy movie on (a classic) eat ice cream and go to sleep. There'll be no worries in the morning.

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my word search puzzles site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

best regards, nice info »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Whitney Davis
  • From Eagle, Idaho, United States
  • I try to see the best in each situation and I believe that happiness is often a choice. I don't like being home and would rather be spending my time with my friends... people I try to choose wisely. I've made many mistakes, but I've learned from each of them, so in retrospect I'm glad I experienced them. Life is a collection of events that has helped me grow as an individual.
My profile

Links

Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]