Word Play: New Layout

« Home | Accepting Boredom » | The Normal Plan » | Teens will be Teens » | psuedo-summer » | Ninja Lessons and a Demonic Media Industry » | The Beginning »

New Layout


Well I'm just here to point out the new layout and I'm wondering if you think its an improvement or not?

Thanks dearly,
~whitney~

well...i dont think it's an improvement. All that matters is that you like it so, it must be fine. It just hurts my eyes :-)
CALL ME BACK!
-John

I read that youre going on a trip, well have fun. I also read that you were trying to reel in some readers. I read some of your entries, and ill be sure to come back and read some more. At least when you get back and write all about your trip. Have fun!

Bye

This is very interesting site... »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Whitney Davis
  • From Eagle, Idaho, United States
  • I try to see the best in each situation and I believe that happiness is often a choice. I don't like being home and would rather be spending my time with my friends... people I try to choose wisely. I've made many mistakes, but I've learned from each of them, so in retrospect I'm glad I experienced them. Life is a collection of events that has helped me grow as an individual.
My profile

Links

Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]